CVS update: rsync
wayned at samba.org
Mon Apr 12 17:42:32 GMT 2004
Date: Mon Apr 12 17:42:32 2004
Update of /data/cvs/rsync
In directory dp.samba.org:/tmp/cvs-serv21326
- add_exclude() now takes a flag int and can optionally word-split
items and/or ignore +/- prefixes.
- add_exclude_file() changed to take the same flags as add_exclude().
- add_exclude_line() was removed since add_exclude() can now do its job.
- make_exclude() now takes a size-limited string without a +/- prefix.
- add_cvs_excludes() was changed to word-split the items that come from
a .cvsignore file, and to ignore all +/- prefixes in all the ignore
sources. Since CVS doesn't check if its ignore items are directories,
the dir-names (e.g. SCCS, CVS, etc.) no longer have a trailing slash
(making our excludes match CVS's ignores more exactly).
exclude.c 1.62 => 1.63
More information about the rsync-cvs