CVS update: rsync/testsuite

dwd at dwd at
Wed Jan 15 16:14:07 GMT 2003

Date:	Wed Jan 15 16:14:07 2003
Author:	dwd

Update of /data/cvs/rsync/testsuite
In directory

Modified Files:
	unsafe-byname.test unsafe-links.test 
Log Message:
Fix bug in --copy-unsafe that made it totally broken, and re-enable
the tests that tested it.  As far as I can tell, it was always broken
since the day I put it in years ago.  In my investigation into this I
was unable to figure out what in the world I was thinking back then,
to introduce a global variable with the wrong information in it rather
than using a parameter that was already available in readlink_stat
function.  That still bothers me a bit but I decided to stop worrying
about it.

unsafe-byname.test		1.6 => 1.7
unsafe-links.test		1.5 => 1.6

More information about the rsync-cvs mailing list