[clug] Re-signing Debian Packages

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Thu Jan 12 21:04:25 UTC 2023

Allows the continued use of the existing package management without
ignoring the signature while
  * Being Feasible
  * Doable by one person in less than a few weeks while still having
time to do other things
  * Doesn't involve a major overhaul or other disruption

I'm sure I could more, but you get the general idea.

Jeff.