[clug] Can anyone recommend somewhere / someone to personally help with an Ubuntu upgrade?

Rodney Peters rodneyp at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 14 22:07:51 UTC 2022

Keith's numbers don't compute.

For starters, kubuntu 22.04.1 is the later release and it would be
advisable to use that.

Secondly, it is only 3.5 GB and should comfortably fit on a DVD, if
using the latter as a last resort.  Either Keith's download is faulty or
the DVD/burning software is.

I'm impressed with the ventoy product for bootable USB sticks. Once
installed, ISO can easily be added/deleted and are detected
automatically by the GRUB bootloader.  It should be well tested for
creating the bootable stick from ubuntu 20.04 family, including via the
GUI routine.

https://ventoy.net/en/index.html

Rod