[clug] CLUG at N101 today?

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Mar 1 09:24:58 UTC 2022

I haven't pursued face to face meetings at N101, partially due to the
previous requirement to have a full covidsafe plan approved by ANU, and
the restrictions that may impose causing issues for some of our attendees.

if Bob's queries come back to say everything is back to carefree days of
Feb 2020, then I'm happy to start planning meetings again, or, with CLUG
being an anarchic commune method of governance, I'm equally happy if
someone else wants to step up and take their turn.

regards