[clug] Bonding mode 802.3ad

Michael Campbell mick at toolah.com
Fri Jun 17 04:23:02 UTC 2022

Tried that, same result.

I have tried creating bonds of all different types but it always creates
a load balancing bond.

BONDMODE :=
balance-rr|active-backup|balance-xor|broadcast|802.3ad|balance-tlb|balance-alb

Could the kernel module of the debian install ISO be compiled to only

support one bond type? Could that be a thing??

Regards,

Michael Campbell