[clug] Looking for "Danger, Will Robinson" comment in source code

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 3 01:33:14 UTC 2022

Thanks for sharing, Steve.

I don't have any good oil on "Danger, Will Robinson", but I enjoyed
reading through the StackExchange thread.

One of my favourites (funny, but kinda meaningless...):

  "// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places
cause stasis
    $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

cheers,
Bob Edwards.