[clug] JOB | Production Support (Sydney)

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:28:49 UTC 2022

Hello, I’m working with a financial trading platform that is looking
to hire someone for their Sydney office that wants to be client
facing, own the production service offered globally to their clients
and be part of the team that designs and builds a system for
automating upgrades with zero service impact.  Exposure to  at least
one asset class and the FIX protocol preferred.  Consequently, I hoped
that some members of this list may like to discuss further.  I can be
reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James