[clug] Ubuntu issues

Rodney Peters rodneyp at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 8 04:41:48 UTC 2022

USB sticks are not particularly robust.  A fresh stick would be one option.

Various tools have differing success in making ISO bootable on a USB
stick.  I've switched to Ventoy - https://ventoy.net.  It's proven with
hundreds of distro and I've yet to find one it can't boot successfully.
It's also multi-boot - so one, quality 32 GB stick can hold many distro.

Rod