[clug] Ubuntu issues

Peter Ellis vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:47:39 UTC 2022

Going on...

>From what I've been able to find, a "live USB" with GParted is probably one
answer, and wipe out the various partitions.

Also, I should have said that the machine has two screens, and since this
issue arose, only one screen is recognised (illuminates).
But, mainly the no-wifi is the issue; its practical uses have diminished
without that link to the WWW. (Yes, it's an old-ish wifi card, but it has
worked until recently, and I've added another wifi card, and neither is
being recognised.)

Thanks,
Peter