[clug] Crypto debugging

Chris Turton cturton at gbglobal.com
Fri Feb 4 03:12:21 UTC 2022

No probs - glad to flag it.

Came across these during the heartbleed revelations. Had to download the
Lua scripts from insecure.org nse library back then, but now I believe
the most utilised ones are bundled with later nmap updates. My default
(Mint) repo install seems to run them out-of-the-box. Although not sure
where the GUI (zenmap) wrapper package has gone to.

Chris