[clug] OT: Jobs - OpenStack and Kubernetes

Chris Smart clug at csmart.io
Wed May 26 02:15:44 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,

We are looking for a few good Linux people to help design, build and manage both new and existing OpenStack and Kubernetes clusters for a couple of large Federal Government departments. Ideally you'd be based in Canberra, although it's not essential, however you do need to be an Australian citizen.

OpenStack and Kubernetes experience is highly valued, but not essential. We're after good Linux people keen to learn and you'd have to demonstrate excellent Linux administration and troubleshooting skills (ideally in a few different technical disciplines, e.g. distro, networking, storage (e.g. Ceph), KVM, containers, Ansible automation, etc).

Pay expected to be in the $150k-$250k range depending on experience.

In addition, I am also interested in any clever Linux grads or young people who are keen to learn and get their teeth into some cool technologies.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please email me offline.

Thanks!
Chris