[clug] Analog Audio tape transcription

Keith Goggin lroyjh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 01:00:38 UTC 2021

I contacted the National Film and Sound Archive, unfortunately they no
longer provide an Audio Transcription Service, however they maintain a
list of commercial operators that provide such services.

I contacted one company that was able to  give me an estimate of the
likely cost.

Thanks Cody for the heads up.

P.S. The Archive is still based at the old institute of Anatomy building
at Acton.