[clug] Local hosting providers for either SSH Tunnel or "Reverse VPN"

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 07:54:57 UTC 2021

On 28/7/21 4:49 pm, steve jenkin via linux wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Just for websites, that’s pretty impressive.
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> Current instructions for those playing along at home.
> 	<https://developers.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-one/connections/connect-apps>
>
> cheers
> steve

Hi Steve,

It is not clear to me, from:
https://github.com/cloudflare/cloudflared/blob/master/LICENSE
what license model cloudfared has.

As this is a Linux/FOSS mailing list, we should be careful not to
promote closed-source/proprietry code here.

It cloudfared is open-source, then someone correct me and forgive my
mis-direct.

cheers,
Bob Edwards.