[clug] Local hosting providers for either SSH Tunnel or "Reverse VPN"

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Jul 28 04:35:54 UTC 2021

Bob,

Thanks very much.
I’m completely ignorant about the VPS hosting market - seemed expensive the few times I looked.

Knowing there’s “affordable” options out there is really useful.

Thanks for the tips on techniques - Home Automation is really where this is headed, I should take that angle.

Cheers
steve

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design