[clug] Tentative date for the Canberra Retro Computer Fair.

Randall Crook rcrook9190 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:00:29 UTC 2021

Hi Folk,

Now that I have a tentative venue and date (19th Sept 2021) for the
First Canberra Retro Computer Fair and Swap Meet, I am convening another
Zoom meeting on Sunday 25th July 2021 to discuss getting it underway.

If anyone here is interested in exhibiting at the fair and would like to
join in on the Zoom meeting email me and Ill send the Meeting Link.

I hope to get my SC126 (home brew Z180 SBC) to run Fuzix to show at the
fair. My theme hopefully with be modern DIY retro clones and 8 bit home
brew SBC. If someone wants to dust off their 386 for a copy of SLS to
show, that would be awesome. ;)

--
Randall Crook