[clug] hostname

David C cottrill.david at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:55:24 UTC 2021

Hi Adrian, there is a few things:
a) Hostname in your pihole might be cached from the first time it connected
(ever). Have to research that.
b) Did you set hostname with `hostnamectl set-hostname [name]? Because
systemd filled a hole, you have to fill systemd.
c) You can set dhcp client options in something like /etc/dhcp/blah.conf

I was leaving this on the assumption that someone else would know the exact
answer. Now I'm heading for the certainty that if I'm wrong someone will
correct me.

David no