[clug] Member Moderation - Bryan Kilgallin

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Aug 20 11:46:38 UTC 2021

I received an unwelcome and provocative email from BK tonight, shortly after I'd posted to the CLUG list.

I’d failed to add <kilgallin at iinet.net.au> to my “Noise” list, so my bad.

I presume his email address is still moderated.

Has anyone else had unwelcome messages from BK?

Anyone have an opinion on where off-list hassling falls in the Code of Conduct?

This behaviour seems to flout the spirit of the list and the Code of Conduct:

	should or could any further action be taken?