[clug] Wireshark VOIP and Caller IP address

Keith Goggin lroyjh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:57:11 UTC 2020

Thanks Kim,

I can see all packet data and I would have thought they must pass the
real source IP address buried in the packet some where. But it would
have to follow a known format. If that is the case I could learn to use
Wireshark packet filters to show the address.

As for the Telstra 'call guardian' phone I'll google for that.