[clug] DevOps Role

Steve McInerney steve at mcinerney.email
Thu May 21 07:16:49 UTC 2020

 From my observations, advertised salary bands are rare.
You can sometimes get banding from the intermediate recruiter, if such
exists. or just be blunt and ask up front.

Otherwise, it's the normal: I am worth at least $X + 10%, shall we
negotiate.

Ugh. Topgrading. ie. we only Hire "A Grade Players". hahahahaha
"We are looking for the best of the best" - Clearly no ambition. Should
be looking for the best of the best of the best, with honours.

Cheers!