[clug] DevOps Role

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Thu May 21 06:38:58 UTC 2020

Ignore the "No longer accepting applications". They are definitely still
looking.

It seems to be some do and some don't post an indication of salary. I
have to admit that I prefer to see an indication myself as it give some
idea of how senior a person they are looking for. A lot of companies
seem to be going this way. I know that a lot of seek ads are like this
but seek has it's own salary indicator in a side panel which I guess
they base on salary surveys and the job title.

Jeff.