[clug] CalDAV or WebDAV, whatever

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 07:07:38 UTC 2020

I'd suggest your own nextcloud/owncloud server that your home computer and
phone connects to.

   https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/calendar

With dynDNS you could do it with your home computer presuming it is on
enough.  I used to run my own owncloud server to do this but being at a
Uni, I use AARNet's "cloudstor" which is a heavily modified version of
owncloud.

Note that for mail to work you need a local mail server but it doesn't have
to be cloud.

As a free bonus you get to sync files! (keepassx, etc).