[clug] February 2020 CLUG Meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Feb 22 22:30:02 UTC 2020

  Canberra Linux Users Group - February 2020

 Date:          27th February 2020 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

 Time:         18:00 - end (it's up to you if you want to miss the talk)

 Abstract:     It's BeerSIG time!
               'What's BeerSIG?' I hear you ask! BeerSIG is a social
               gathering, and an opportunity to get together with
               like minded people and share a social pint.

               This month we're back at The Duxton at O'Connor shops.

 Location:     The Duxton
               8 Macpherson St, O'Connor ACT 2602
               https://goo.gl/maps/xqFQYiESgCChP6c56

 Time:         19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

 Title:        Linux.conf.au 2020 wrap up
	       Anyone who went

 Abstract:     Linux.conf.au (or LCA) was held on the Gold Coast from
               13th to 17th January. Keynotes were from Sean Brady, Donna
               Benjamin, A/Prof Vanessa Teague and Lizzie O'Shea.
               If you went, please come along so I'm not trying to remember
               all the talks.

 Venue:        Room N101
               Computer Science and Information Technology Building
               North drop
               The Australian National University

               See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

 Food/drink:   Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
               about $6-$7 to cover the cost of your share if you
               want some.

 March Meeting - 26th March 2020

 Brian Kilgallin - 3D animation with Linux.