[clug] Best place in Canberra for repair of an ASUS S510UQ laptop - suspected motherboard or PSU fail

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sun Feb 16 09:55:14 UTC 2020

Kathy,

I usually just buy a new computer due to repair costs.

One time via a warranty repair a company in Civic helped me out, I think this is the place.
https://www.yellowpages.com.au/act/canberra/capital-laptops-14212267-listing.html

Hopefully others may be able to offer other suggestions.

George.

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-S15-S510UQ/

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/find/computer-repairs-service-upgrades/fyshwick-act-2609