[clug] remote power cycling many machines

Xi Yang hiyangxi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 09:34:07 UTC 2020

Hi Bob,

I was using a USB controlled relay module to control the front-control
panel collector wired the RESET SW pins on the motherboard, which is
very easy to be made and installed on PCs. A few of Steve's machines
in the CECS machine room still have them installed. I think I was
using this module
https://www.auselectronicsdirect.com.au/2-channel-usb-controlled-5v-relay-module-for-ardui?gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYpkyfGYcObMKoSzPkTEMTIGIFJ_dEVP37VKvc-PAo9URLDQOnE-_7RoCgfEQAvD_BwE.

-Xi