[clug] [OT] FireEye on Email Attacks - only 1/3 via attachments, 1 in 6 use malware

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Oct 11 09:43:26 UTC 2019

It’s as if Stuxnet never happened and the TLA’s don’t buy,  find or stockpile Zero-day’s.

Aye, there’s the rub, we only one side of the story :(

At least some information is better than none.

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)

mailto:sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au http://members.tip.net.au/~sjenkin