[clug] Using Ext2/3/4 filesystem on Windows

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Tue Oct 8 06:16:42 UTC 2019

Steve,

What is the issue that you want to solve?

Is the question about security or about reliability?

I am not sure what it is that you are asking.

You mentioned "security" and when it comes to security three things come to mind for me.
1) Nothing is "secure", and never consider anything to be secure, it is just some things are less secure than others.
2) People are the biggest security risk, whether intentional or unintentionally.
3) The more people who have access the less secure it is, connect anything to the Internet and every one in the world [who have internet] potentially has access.

George.