[clug] Docker talk slides

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Nov 28 23:52:17 UTC 2019

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019, Brad Marshall via linux wrote:

> I've uploaded my slides from last nights talk to
> http://quark.humbug.org.au/publications/Docker_Introduction_CLUG_20191128.pdf,
> happy to answer any questions about it.

Thanks for the slides.  I really ought to have gotten to that talk.

Quick question.  This environment variable:

WORDPRESS_DB_HOST: db:3306

Is that 'db' there magic, or does the resolution need to be handled
somehow?  If runtime resolution is required, how would that typically be
handled?

> Brad

Ta,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.