[clug] Cleaning out - Xserve G4 / SunFire V120

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Sat Nov 2 03:40:19 UTC 2019

All,

 	Cleaning out (which should have been done a long time ago, (not that
I'm trying to make you feel guilty or anything...))

 	These are ancient pieces of hardware from before x86 became truly
dominant.  They're free of any monetary cost.

 	Seems to be an original G4 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xserve), so
PPC G4.

 	SunFire v120 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Fire)

 	I doubt these are practical computing devices in the present day, but
perhaps someone has a hole in their collection they need to fill?

 	As is, no idea of working status, sorry.  Working last time they were
on, 'though.

 	Hopefully I don't have to throw these into eWaste - let's see! :-)

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.