[clug] Possible talk

Brad Marshall brad.marshall at gmail.com
Thu May 9 00:52:40 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Talking to Steve yesterday he suggested maybe doing a talk about a
comparison between block and object storage, as that seems to be
something that can be confusing to some people.

I was thinking I could possibly extend that out to other things people
might have issues with in tech - like virtualisation vs containers,
maybe compare the different container technologies etc.

Would that be of interest to people?  Is there other technologies that
are similar that people would like demystified?

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall