[clug] Debian Buster release party anyone?

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Tue Jun 18 09:51:22 UTC 2019

Debian Buster release is an advent I am waiting for, and I was
hoping to make it for the Saturday night, but sadly I will be away
during that time.

I have been using Debian Buster RC1 for some time now on a number of
Linux machines, so I guess the only difference will be the release
will be production after the 6th ?

George.