[clug] The Tale of The Very Dead Ubuntu box

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 7 02:05:20 UTC 2019

Thanks, George:

> As Bryan commented, "did the client learn from this experience", and has now implemented backups and system documentation?

I recall a manager who couldn't use a photocopier! First he inserted a
soft-plastic sheet (for manual drawing on an overhead projector). Which
fused the drum, that was replaced at great expense. Then (although I'd
issued written instructions), he called-out, ask how to make a
reduced-copy. When I replied "Press Help.", he moaned loudly!
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/