[clug] Touch Screen devices

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sun Jun 2 10:28:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would be curious to learn who is using Linux (not android) on Touch
screen personal computer devices ?   And what GUI?

I have an Atom processor based Windows 8 Tablet PC.   I find that
Windows 8.0 and 8.1 work well on it, in usability terms. To my
knowledge Microsoft is not continuing support for Atom processors, so
at some point, I may want to install a Linux Touch screen GUI and/or
distro on the Tablet PC. Other than an old Android phone, all my other
devices and screens are non-touch.

Touch screen devices that I am aware of are; Laptop, Tablet, and Smart
Phone, of which I would call Laptops and Tablets as personal computer
devices. Others may have their own definitions.

George.