[clug] Centos 5 gnome .desktop app df -k

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jul 31 16:20:14 UTC 2019

There's a few options that might work, but I don't have a C5 box handy
to test they'd all be on there.

I had a play with notify-send, which might do what you want, but
'zenity' will do it nicely as well.

df -k | zenity --text-info

there are other options discussed at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7035/how-to-show-a-gui-message-box-from-a-bash-script-in-linux