[clug] Linux Resources

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sat Jul 27 03:18:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just a general question about learning resources.  What Linux
learning resources do you find useful?

1) For Microsoft I found that
https://learn.pluralsight.com/resource/tutorial/how-to was useful

2) For Linux the best I had seen was https://linuxacademy.com/team

3) For quantum computing - well nothing I have found so far helps,
lol  (and I am being serious, here, I would like to learn more about
quantum computing)

4) There was also
https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/student-center but I did
not find it any more useful that Microsoft's training resources.

5) LCA and other conference recordings are interesting to keep across
what's happening and various technologies I would not otherwise know
about.

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/press-release/2019/01/the-linux-foundation-announces-2019-events-schedule/

6) YouTube has lots of stuff, but it can be challenging finding talks
that are what about you need and to the point.

George

[I wish companies would stop trying to enforce cookies "We use cookies
on our websites to deliver our online services. Details about how we
use cookies and how you may disable them are set out in our Privacy
Statement [1]. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies.
", just accept that we would use them if we wanted to, otherwise,
don't track us, just be happy that some looked at your site]

Links:
------
[1] https://www.redhat.com/en/about/privacy-policy#cookies