[clug] thanks Bob and Mikal, fun talks

Elena Williams ele.wil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:49:44 UTC 2019

+1 great talks, glad made it over. Still cant believe Alastair is signing
up to make up kits again, that's proper toughness and dedication that is.
Also, if it's a democracy I vote for the mechanism that catapults the parts
in to the bins.

Also thanks to Bob for discussion about CECS network, I (for one) always
enjoy seeing how the sausage is made. Also I meant to promise (hand on
heart) as an active member of CECS teaching staff with contact hours with
students et al, that I will do absolutely nothing with the information
provided.

Next month?
---
Elena Williams