[clug] July tech talks

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jul 17 07:33:12 UTC 2019

There is definitely a requirements.txt in the associated git repo:
https://github.com/mikalstill/aussiebb/blob/master/requirements.txt

That said, the provided link is for a pypi package, so you'd just install
it with "pip install aussiebb" assuming you have a python environment
already and don't care about virtualenvs.

I hope this helps,
Michael