[clug] Member Moderation - Bryan Kilgallin

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 6 06:06:21 UTC 2019

Neill spoke adversely on this topic. But I disagree that mental illness
cannot be learned about or accommodated. My art tutor has completed the
Mental Health First Aid course. And I know someone who completed a
mental health course at CIT.

{Approximately 20% of Australian adults experience a common mental
illness each year. Completing an MHFA Course will help you to develop
the skills to support a friend, family member or co-worker.

Having mental health first aid skills means that you can assist someone
developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health
crisis and make a real difference to your community.}

https://mhfa.com.au/why-mhfa
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/