[clug] Bryan's behaviour

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 3 08:11:03 UTC 2019

Bob Edwards wrote:

> Hey Bryan

Wow--I'd read that he automatically trashed my writing!

> Let me second Alastair's comments - good move to remove those
> inappropriate (and medically inaccurate) comments from your web page.

My art-class advised me to:
	* give technical detail on the (software) processes used to
	  make an artwork; and
	* refrain from opinion, letting the viewer make up their own.

> I also think an apology to Brad would be appropriate.

I had (mistakenly) expected to learn how character and block devices
differed, etc. And when asked "Do you understand this?"--it is my norm
to answer "No!". As I just don't get rhetorical questions. That is why
I've been asking for explanation.
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/