[clug] Bryan's behaviour

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 3 07:39:58 UTC 2019

Welcome to discourse, Jon:

> I am nothing short of amazed by the lack of introspection on display.

I have booked an appointment with my psych.

> You seem completely incapable of even acknowledging
> your own actions.

OCD is characterised by hyperreactivity.

> Never, as far as I
> can see, have you apologized for anything.

As explained here, I have rewritten my drawing page.
https://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2019-July/037480.html

> Is this really acceptable
> behavior?

If someone at my art class is depressed, I don't ask them to apologise
for their depression!

> If you didn't have what seems to be a
> habit of annoying and disrupting others, perhaps they would be more
> willing to put in the effort.

My old GP said that when I was sick, the people around me got the symptoms!

> Whatever the case, it should be quite
> clear that your actions aren't winning you any friends.

I'm not canvassing for political office.

> I would
> seriously suggest some introspection and consideration of how your
> actions affect others.

"Look how you make me feel!--is a game that I'm not going to play.
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/