[clug] July talk - junkcode tours (technical)

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Wed Jul 3 04:10:03 UTC 2019

Bryan,

I think you're missing the point of the talk.

It's a walk through a random collection of small pieces of code that people
have found useful as they solve problems/learn some new thing.

Such a talk will by its very nature be unstructured and probably highly
technical.

It will also be hard to share any prior reading list beyond pointing at the
speakers' junk code repos if they have such things.

I think this is a great idea and it gets my vote.

If this doesn't appeal to you perhaps you should just give this talk a
miss? Or come along but be prepared for a fire hose of information.

Cheers,
Neill