[clug] July talk - junkcode tours (technical)

Hal Ashburner hal.ashburner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:59:24 UTC 2019

Feeling cute, might show me yours if i show you mine a bit later idk.

https://gitlab.com/hal88/junkcode

Sadly i won't be able to make the meeting. Happy to answer anything on
list, which if there is, might well be along the lines "what in the name of
all that is full of holes is that?!?" Dunno how representative this
nonsense is of my code quality. Junk-ier than Tridge for sure!

c_template.c might interest junck-koders. chmod +x and it's a c script.
Yeah! Edit, execute, edit, execute, hurrah (or perhaps not, taste is). Eg
copy to try_x.c and go. ./try_x.c

I hesitate to say: enjoy!

Yours in Instagram influence...
Goals!
Hal

PS Bryan you needn't bother responding, much too technical for you. Silence
is golden...