[clug] Debian Buster release party anyone?

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 3 01:02:25 UTC 2019

Just a reminder that I have, for whatever crazy reason, registered a
Debian Buster release party on the below wiki page for Sat. at 6:30pm
at Duxton at O'Connor shops.

And I would like to extend an invitation to those in the enemy camp
to come along and celebrate this bi-annual event with us. In order to
assist with inclusivity, and to be ironic, I will be wearing a genuine
RedHat Software fedora, so look out for that.

cheers,
Bob Edwards.