[clug] (no subject)

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Jan 23 01:25:41 UTC 2019

Ryan,

I would commend you on your quest with "RHCSA and RHCE with
aspirations of going on to RHCA one day". If you can stay focused and
complete these, such study should help you in your career.

I recommend you attend BSides and CSides meetings too. I suspect the
CLUG meetings will not start again until after BSides is over as the
event takes plenty of preparation work for some who support CLUG.

Keep an eye on the CLUG meeting times and hope to see you there one
day. It is good to make contact with people who can help out if you
ever get stuck with a Linux issue.

George.