[clug] January 2019 CLUG Meeting (No meeting)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Jan 18 01:18:14 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:11:48PM +1100, Bryan Kilgallin via linux wrote:
> Hi Steve:
>
> >  The January Meeting occurs During Linux.conf.au 2019
> >  (in NZ). No meeting planned.
>
> I suppose there will be no BeerSig either.
> :-(

BeerSIG in Christchurch, I am sure they have good kiwi beer there, Cnference
dinner that night though so may not be much chance to try microbrews unless
post dinner pubs are found.

Steve (the other one)

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
sitting in the boardroom, the i'm-so-bored room