[clug] A new version of VICI

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 8 02:06:03 UTC 2019

Dear Brenton:

> I will fix the problems with tables. They could do with some prettier formatting as well.

A tedious manual can make a user quit!

> You also make a good point about the windows and their explanations - I will think on that.

Address a reader who doesn't know your stuff!

> I will also try to add a little more on the basic concepts, but I don't want to end up writing
> a beginners guide to Linux - that is for someone else to do.

{Vici aims to make the UNIX command line programs easily available to
the users of Linux GUI desktop environments.}

https://ocratato-vici.sourceforge.io/

I know a woman whose laptop is a "typewriter"! So state computer science
needs.

Cheers,
B.
--