[clug] A new version of VICI

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 8 01:06:23 UTC 2019

Thanks, Brenton:

I scanned the User and Administration Guide. Which I commend for the
extensive illustration. Though that seemed to falter from 6.2.4.

I suggest checking for page-breaks through tables. So that page-breaks
should be inserted above new headers instead.

And I think that explanations of window-contents could be better linked
to the window-images.

In case beginners may attempt to use your software, then I suggest
including explanations of basic concepts. Rather than just expecting the
user to pitch-in, using prior knowledge with your software.

Well done!
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/