[clug] linux Digest, Vol 194, Issue 1

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Tue Feb 5 07:45:49 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-02-05 at 00:28 -0500, Chris Smart via linux wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2019, at 23:50, Ryan Coe via linux wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of any roles open in canberra that could lead to
> > linux
> > work ?...im in the market for a new role.
> You could use Seek, perhaps:
> https://www.seek.com.au/linux-jobs/in-All-Canberra-ACT
>
> -c

Big thing to remember is that there are MANY more jobs gained by
personal recommendation than by going through the hoops.

Believe me. I been through it lately. It really is way more about WHO
you know than WHAT you know - unless WHAT you know is outstanding.

--
Richard Meyer

As the ghost of a sceptic, I tend to stay pretty quiet.

Linux Counter user #306629