[clug] Giveaway: blank DVDs

Tony Lewis tony at lewistribe.com
Mon Dec 23 03:22:55 UTC 2019

All,

In a flurry of tidying up, I have a couple of spindles of blank DVDs
that I have finally admitted I will not use.  If you would like them,
please let me know.  One is a sealed spindle of 50, the other is around
about the same but has been opened.  They are inkjet-printable too.  I
also have a mixed collection of soft and jewel cases available.

I live out of town on the south side, and you are welcome to collect.  I
can also bring them with me to work in Tuggeranong but I'm not back at
work until 13 January.

Tony