[clug] CLUG Christmas Drinks

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Dec 20 04:03:55 UTC 2019

Hi Cluggers

That time has come where we bid farewall to another year, and even
though it only feels like 10 years ago we were hiding in our bunkers as
Y2K rolled around, another decade as well.

A CLUG meeting would normally be held on the 4th Thursday of the Monday,
which this year would be Boxing Day. I'm sure most of us will still be
in a food coma around then, so how do people feel about a gathering on
Sunday 29th December for a slightly-delayed BeerSIG at a venue to be
decided.

regards